Shanghai , China
October 14-15, 2022
2nd International Conference on Networking Systems of AI (INSAI2022) explores emerging trends and novel ideas and concepts covering a broad range of topics in the area of Networking Systems of Artificial Intelligence. Each submission is anonymously reviewed by an average of three independent reviewers, to ensure the final high standard and quality of submitted papers. Selected high quality papers will be further invited for submission to a journal special issue.
Contributions are sought in the following areas:
1. B5G Physical Communications and Networks
- B5G AI empowered communications
- Innovative waveforms, modulation, and multiple access
- AI empowered L2 multihop wireless transmissions
- Mobile/Edge/Cloud computing infrastructure
- Flexible optical transport
- Service customized communication and computing
2. Polymorphic Networks and Configurability
- Service customized virtual networks
- Multi-time-scale resource allocation and configuration
- Dynamic management of network topology
- Network routing and load balancing
- Dynamic intelligent network slicing
- Security, accountability & privacy
3. Heterogenous Micro and Nano Electronics for IMCSC (Integrated Memory-Computing-Sensing- Communications)
- Mimic-state wafer and chiplet designs
- Next generation CPU based on RISC-V architecture
- Next generation memory-computing for AI computing
- Heterogenous IMCSC architecture and technology
- NSAI based communications and MEMS
4. AI Empowered Smart Services and Applications
- Distributed AI computing
- Online evolutive learning based AI systems
- Smart services and APIs
- New AAA techniques
- NSAI applications and trails
- AI approaches to IoT requirements
5. Ubiquitous Brain Networks
- AI empowered Brain-Computer interface
- Applications of UBN
Last date for paper submission:
August 15, 2022 August 31, 2022
Last date for paper acceptance: September 15, 2022
Last date for registration: September 30, 2022
a. Authors must complete their submissions before the designated deadlines. Late submissions will not be considered.
b. The initial and final submissions should be more than 4 pages, and must be in editable format. Hardcopy are not accepted.
c. The latest information can be found in the conference website.
INSAI2022 follows the highest standards of publication ethics and takes all possible procedures against any publication misconduct. This Conference does not accept any type of plagiarism, which means that any author replicating a significant part of another's work without acknowledging him/her or passing another's work off as his/her own are not tolerated and not published.
All authors submitting their works to INSAI2022 for publication as original works confirm that the submitted papers are their own contributions and have not been copied in whole or in part from other works.
Each submission is anonymously reviewed by an average of three independent reviewers, to ensure the final high standard and quality of each accepted submission. INSAI2022guarantees that the entire peer review and publication process is meticulous and objective. Furthermore, all works not in accordance with these standards will be removed from the publication if malpractice is revealed at any time even after the publication. Every case of suspected plagiarism or duplicate publishing will be reported.
Best Paper Competitions
The accepted and presented papers will be evaluated, based on content and presentation, by the Technical Program and Awards Committees for consideration of INSAI2022 Best Paper and INSAI 2022 Best Student Paper Awards.
Working Hours: 09:00-18:00 (GMT+8) / Monday to Friday
Last date for full paper submission:
August 15, 2022August 31, 2022
Last date for paper acceptance:
September 15, 2022
Last date for registration:
September 30, 2022
October 14-15, 2022
Conference Secretary: Ms. Huo